Jan 30, 2010

What was on my mind

Hrm... it's been a while i was thinking for it. but it quite hard to get the answer. hope all the things that i always think, will got the answer. than my mind will be clean and clear like a baby.. hehehe.. some how, i need to get more footage for TERRORKOTA and GLAM WHEEL. alsmost forget, footage for NIKE SB also. my last trip to Singapore for 5 days to filming for TERRORKOTA, but it turn to bad trip for filming. it because i got food poisoning for the whole trip. Good to have some one to took care of me while i'm not that well. also the TERRORKOTA FAMILY was been a helpful because of my sick. i will remember all that till end of my life. For my next mission is to make sure i will get all the footage, no matter what.. need to find a better job for a god pay, but that i want still skate.. I will try to change that. There are some other thing that will make me feel happy. but the sad things is.. it need to drive me hundred of kilometer... HOPE some of the things in my mind will recover..

1 comment:

Fadzli Baderol Hesam said...

we will support you riyaz..no matter what..peace yo